|The BPI Real Thrills Rewards program allows BPI Express Credit cardholders to redeem goods and services using rewards points earned through the specified use of BPI Express Credit cards.
- This is a program for cardholders of:
- BPI Express Credit Classic
- BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard
- BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard
- BPI Express Credit Edge MasterCard
- BPI Express Credit Corporate MasterCard
- BPI Express Credit Corporate Classic
- BPI e-Credit MasterCard
- A rewards point is the unit of value earned from using a BPI Express Credit card. Unredeemed rewards points earned on first statement cut-off starting February 2004 will continue to accumulate for redemption. Rewards points have no cash value and may only be used to redeem goods and services featured in the Rewards catalog.
- Cardholders can redeem Rewards items featured in this catalog from October 31, 2012 to November 8, 2013.
- Redeemed Rewards items will be delivered to the cardholder’s latest address of record unless otherwise specified.
- The terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of the BPI Express Credit card are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part thereof.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION
ACCUMULATION OF REWARDS POINTS
- All BPI Express Credit cardholders of BPI Express Credit Classic, Blue MasterCard, Gold MasterCard, Edge MasterCard, Corporate MasterCard, Corporate Classic, and e-Credit MasterCard automatically earn rewards points from charged spending without any expense on enrollment charges or fees.
- Rewards points earned by the Principal and/or Supplementary cardholder will be credited to the Principal cardholder's account and shall be reflected in the monthly Statement of Account.
- BPI reserves the right to disqualify any person from further participation in Real Thrills Rewards program, if in its judgment, that person has violated the terms and conditions herein or has violated the terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Express Credit card. Suspension and disqualification may result in the cancellation of the individual's right of participation and all rewards points earned.
- Rewards points conversion:
- 1 point for every P35 charged to BPI Express Credit Classic, Blue MasterCard, Gold MasterCard and e-Credit MasterCard
- 1 point for every P50 charged to BPI Edge MasterCard, Corporate Classic and Corporate MasterCard
- Charges eligible to earn rewards points include purchases in the Philippines and abroad, cash advance and S.I.P. monthly amortization.
- Transactions such as annual fees, finance or interest charges on both regular and cash advance transactions, late payment charges, disputed transactions, credit transaction adjustments, and all fees related to card replacement and cash advance shall not be eligible to earn rewards points.
- For Balance Transfer transactions, rewards points are deducted equivalent to the amount of balance transferred from regular transactions to Special Installment Plan (SIP). The adjusted rewards points shall be earned back through the monthly installment.
- Rewards points may be earned from other activities deemed appropriate and will be announced from time to time through flyers or Statement of Account.
- Rewards points cannot be pooled with another principal cardholder nor transferred to any other person and cannot be converted to cash.
- Rewards points accumulated and redeemed will be reflected in the monthly Statement of Account of the Principal cardholder. If not disputed within thirty (30) days from receipt, rewards points as reflected in the monthly statement of account shall be deemed correct.
- Rewards points accumulation will be stopped for blocked accounts due to lost cards from the date of report of loss. Transactions made with the replacement card will resume rewards points accumulation.
- Fraudulent earning or redemption of rewards points may result to forfeiture of available balances as well as cancellation of the cardholder's credit card.
- BPI reserves the right to adjust the required rewards points to redeem without prior notice.
Rewards points can be redeemed anytime:
- Call the 24-hour BPI Express Phone Banking Hotline 89-100.
- Email your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accomplish attached redemption form and,
- Fax to 845-5738 (Routing Code: 20387).
- Or, send to 14F BPI Card Center, 8753 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City
- Redeemed Rewards items will be delivered to the Principal cardholder’s latest address of record within fifteen (15) working days from receipt of redemption request for Metro Manila, twenty (20) working days for Cebu City and Davao City, and twenty-five (25) working days for other areas.
- For delivery of Rewards items (including GCs and item vouchers) at the Principal cardholder’s given residential address, the Principal cardholder understands and agrees that any one living/staying in that address is authorized to receive the Rewards item on his behalf. If preferred delivery address is not home address, authorization letter will be required, accompanied by original/scanned/photocopied PCH's valid IDs must be presented upon delivery. The authorized representative must be able to present his/her original valid IDs.
- In the event that the Principal cardholder is not available to receive the Rewards item, BPI may require the cardholder to nominate an authorized representative. A signed authorization letter to his representative accompanied by valid IDs of both must be presented upon delivery.
- If Rewards items remain undelivered after three (3) attempts for any reason not caused by BPI, the Principal cardholder will be notified of the failed attempts to deliver by mail. Should the cardholder request for re-delivery, a corresponding delivery fee may be charged.
- Only the Principal cardholder is eligible to redeem rewards points.
- Rewards points are eligible for redemption only for accounts that are current and in good credit standing, (i.e.card must not be delinquent, suspended, blocked or cancelled) at the time of redemption.
- Cardholder with a closed account can redeem available rewards points within 60 days from closure provided that the account was in good credit standing at the time of closure. Unused rewards points will be forfeited after 60 days from date of voluntary or involuntary cancellation.
- All Rewards items featured in the Rewards Catalog are subject to availability and are offered only while stocks last. BPI may, without notice, remove and/or replace Rewards items with equivalent value and nature.
- Once a valid redemption request has been made, this cannot be cancelled, revoked or changed.
- The actual Rewards items may vary in size, color and appearance from the images presented in the catalog.
- Batteries and installation service are not included, unless otherwise indicated.
- Manufacturer's warranty, if any, is effective and binding to the manufacturer. Cost of installation, repair and/or maintenance service should be directed to the manufacturer in accordance with warranty information and shall be shouldered by the cardholder.
- Rewards items can be exchanged or replaced only if they arrive in defective or damaged condition. The request for a replacement of a defective item received must be reported to BPI Express Phone Banking Hotline 89-100 within forty-eight (48) hours from the date of receipt. If the notice exceeds the 48-hour limit, the individual manufacturer’s terms and conditions apply.
- The replacement item will be delivered within the next fifteen (15) working days for Metro Manila, twenty (20) working days for Cebu City and Davao City, and twenty-five (25) working days for other areas.
- The defective or damaged Rewards item for replacement must be in its original manufacturer’s packaging with all the contents complete when it is picked-up.
- BPI will not be obliged to replace any redeemed Rewards item or gift certificate that is lost, stolen, damaged or expired after delivery.
- Undelivered Rewards items must be reported to BPI Express Phone Banking Hotline 89-100 within sixty (60) days from expected delivery date. BPI will not be obliged to honor complaints beyond this dispute period.
- A request for redemption of rewards points authorizes BPI to give necessary information to its contractor or agent required to perform or complete redemption process and delivery.
REDEMPTION OF ANNUAL FEE WAIVERS
Redemption of card membership fee will only be allowed after it has been charge to the cardholder’s account. Only full fee waivers will be allowed for redemption.
REDEMPTION OF DONATIONS
BPI will be responsible for handing over the donations to the cardholder’s chosen charitable institution. As a confirmation of the donation, the cardholder will receive an acknowledgement from the chosen charitable institution.
REDEMPTION OF CEBU PACIFIC TRAVEL GIFT CERTIFICATES
- The value of the gift certificate can be used to purchase Cebu Pacific Air ticket/itinerary receipt to any of its flight destination.
- Issuance of the gift certificate does not constitute a reservation and is subject to availability and confirmation.
- Booking and travel arrangements should be done directly with Cebu Pacific Air through the following:
- Cebu Pacific Call Center hotline at (02) 7020888
- Authorized Cebu Pacific Ticket offices
- Cardholder must inform Cebu Pacific Air agent that he will be using the gift certificate before travel arrangement is made.
- Cardholder will shoulder any amount of the travel arrangement that exceeds the value of the gift certificate redeemed.
- Ticket/itinerary receipt will be issued upon submission of the gift certificate at any authorized Cebu Pacific Air ticketing office.
- The value of the gift certificate must be redeemed in full upon issuance of the ticket/itinerary receipt. Any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- The gift certificate is transferable but not convertible to cash or discounts.
- Lost, stolen, damaged or expired gift certificates will not be replaced.
REDEMPTION OF PAL MABUHAY MILES
- Enrollment in PAL Mabuhay Miles program is required prior to redemption and conversion of rewards points to Mabuhay Miles. For non-Mabuhay Miles member, cardholder should enroll via www.mabuhaymiles.com.
- A minimum of 5,000 Rewards Points should be exchanged for 1,000 Mabuhay Miles every time redemption is made. Increments of 5 Rewards Points for every 1 Mabuhay Mile will be allowed only at the time when the cardholder redeems the minimum required 1,000 Mabuhay Miles.
- Rewards points can only be converted to the equivalent Mabuhay Miles for credit to the Principal or nominated supplementary cardholder's enrolled PAL Mabuhay Miles membership account.
- The conversion of Rewards Points to Mabuhay Miles will be credited to the specified PAL Mabuhay Miles membership account within (15) banking days from receipt of valid request.
- Once a valid redemption of Mabuhay Miles has been made, it cannot be cancelled, revoked, changed or transferred back to Rewards Points, under any circumstances.
- BPI's Travel Insurance for BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard, Gold MasterCard and Corporate MasterCard, will not apply to flights taken with the tickets issued under the PAL Mabuhay Miles Program.
- Cardholders are subject to and must comply with the terms and conditions of the PAL Mabuhay Miles program.
- The participation of PAL Mabuhay Miles in this program is subject to change, at any time without prior notice.
BPI has taken and will take reasonable care to ensure that the information it publishes in relation to the Real Thrills Rewards program is accurate. In case of any discrepancy in the Rewards item information indicated in other forms of communication, the information in this printed Rewards Catalog will prevail and will be used as basis for fulfilling the redemption.
Printed October 2012