1. The promo is open to active cardholders of the following BPI Credit Cards:
|BPI Blue Mastercard
||BPI Family Mastercard||BPI Amore Visa|
|BPI Gold Mastercard|| BPI Skymiles Mastercard
||BPI Amore Visa Platinum|
|BPI Petron Mastercard||BPI Skymiles Platinum Mastercard||BPI Edge Mastercard|
2. Promo runs from September 1, 2017 to January 15, 2018.
3. During the promo period, BPI shall offer Special Installment Plan (SIP) Real 0% and add-on interest for up to 24-month term for a minimum credit card purchase.
3.1. The minimum purchase varies per merchant.
3.2. Installment terms vary per merchant and may be available on select items only.
3.3. All transactions are subject to BPI Authorizations approval.
3.4. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features:
3.4.1. Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) up to 3 months
3.4.2. Up to 100% Bonus Madness Limit (BML) for qualified cardholders
To check available Bonus Madness Limit:
Globe users > text BALCC <16-digit credit card number> to 2274
Smart users > text BALCC <16-digit credit card number> to 09178910000
*Standard telecommunication charges apply.
4. Should the cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI Cards will charge a pre-termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If early termination is done after the first billing, monthly payment shall first be applied to interest then to principal using the diminishing balance method plus an early termination fee of P550.
5. When applicable, discount/offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items or products.
6. When applicable, discount/offer should be given instantly in the branch where the purchase was made.
7. Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotions, in-house promo or ad promo and other discounts. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
In compliance to, Section 4 of R.A. 9994, otherwise known as the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010.
8. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final and irrevocable.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10332, Series of 2017.
For more Real Thrills by BPI,