1. The BPI Holiday Installment Madness is open to all active cardholders in good credit standing of the following BPI Credit Cards:
BPI Blue Mastercard BPI Family Mastercard BPI Amore Visa
BPI Gold Mastercard BPI Skymiles Mastercard BPI Amore Visa Platinum
BPI Petron Mastercard BPI Skymiles Platinum Mastercard BPI Edge Mastercard
BPI Signature Card
2. The promo period is from September 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019.
3. The promo is open nationwide.
4. During the promo period, BPI shall offer SIP Real 0% and add-on interest for up to a 24-month term for a minimum credit card purchase at select merchants.
a. The minimum credit card purchase varies per merchant.
b. Installment terms vary per merchant and may be available on select items only.
c. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features. Availability of SIP features vary per merchant.
First monthly amortization will be posted to credit cardholder's account up to 3 months later from date of purchase. Succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter until transaction amount is paid in full. BNPL is only applicable to installment transactions at 12-month term and up.
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified cardholders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Bonus Madness Limit. 100% BML is only applicable to installment transactions.
To check available Bonus Madness Limit:
Globe users > text BALCC <16-digit credit card number> to 2274
Smart users > text BALCC <16-digit credit card number> to 09178910000
*Standard telecommunication charges apply.
5. Should the cardholder decide to terminate any SIP transaction, availed of in relation to this promo, prior to the first billing, BPI Cards shall charge an early termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after the first billing, the cardholder will still be charged the early termination fee of P550. The monthly payment shall first be applied on the interest charges, then to principal amount, using the diminishing balance method.
6. When applicable, the merchant discount/offer should be given instantly in the branch where the purchase was made.
7. When applicable, additional exclusive discount/freebies from the SIP merchant cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items or products.
8. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance with Republic Act No. 9994, or the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, and Republic Act No. 10754, An Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said R.A.s, whichever is higher, if applicable.
9. Any dispute concerning the merchant offer, discount, or service shall be settled directly between the cardholder and merchant, with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final and irrevocable. However, if the dispute involves the merchant and its performance of services and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and the merchant, with the concurrence of DTI, shall be considered final.
11. The terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
12. For inquiries regarding the promo, cardholders may call 89-100.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 10204, Series of 2018.
For more Real Thrills by BPI,