Promo Period is from July 15, 2020 to September 30, 2020.
The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI, BPI Family Bank, BPI Direct Banko)
- E-commerce access must be turned on via the Mobile App
- Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, eCredit Mastercard, Petron-BPI Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, Corporate Mastercard, Amore Visa, Amore Visa Platinum, Visa Signature Card, and BPI Family Bank Mastercard
- BPI Prepaid Cards
- Amore Visa, BPI ePay Visa, and BPI ePay Mastercard
II. How to Avail
- Visit https://www.aamctraining.edu.au/;
- Once you have located the course you wish to enroll in, select the “Enroll Now” button;
- Select “Proceed with Enrolment” to confirm;
- If you are already an AAMC Training Group member, enter your login details and select “Login” to proceed to the payment page details. If you are NOT yet a member, select “CLICK HERE to register and enrol in course” and follow the prompts;
- Enter all personal details on the Client Registration page;
- Once you have entered all details click “Save and proceed to step 2”;
- Select your primary industry. If you are not a member of any of the companies listed, aggregators or associates, skip the part and click “Save Industry Information”;
- Select “To continue with your PURCHASE please click HERE”;
- Enter promo code: BPIDISC20, to avail of the 15% discount;
- Select “Credit Card” or “PayPal” (for Debit Card payment) as payment method and add BPI card information;
- Enter how you heard about AAMC Training in the marketing channel;
- Complete the payment method information and read the terms and conditions;
- Select “Terms and Conditions”, read and click “Agree”;
- Select “Finalise Enrolment” to successfully enroll to your course;
- Proceed/login to your Members Area Dashboard. Select “Course Content and Assessments” under Quick Links.
III. Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the 15% discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at AAMC Training Inc. (the “Merchant”).
- The discount is valid for all courses except The Future of Blockchain: Beyond Cryptocurrency and any TestOut courses.
- The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
- The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
- Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
- The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
- In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
IV. Customer Support
For any questions or clarifications, please contact AAMC Training Inc. hotline at +63 2 7978 7702 / +63 27964 6546 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-101761 Series of 2020