Promo period is from June 13 to June 30, 2020
The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
- BPI Debit Cards
- BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI), BPI Debit Mastercard (BFB), BPI Debit Mastercard (BPI Direct Banko)
- E-commerce access must be turned on via the Mobile App
- Credit Cards
- Blue Mastercard, Gold Mastercard, eCredit Mastercard, Petron-BPI Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Mastercard, SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, Edge Mastercard, Corporate Mastercard, Amore Visa, Amore Visa Platinum, Visa Signature Card, and BPI Family Bank Mastercard
- BPI Prepaid Cards
- Amore Visa, BPI ePay Visa, and BPI ePay Mastercard
II. How to Avail
When you shop at AllHome stores:
- Purchase item/s worth P5,000 or more at AllHome stores;
- Once finished, proceed at the cashier and pay your items using your BPI Card (Debit, Credit, and Prepaid);
- The P200 OFF will be deducted to your total bill by the cashier.
When you shop online:
- Visit allhomeclick.com;
- Select the item/s that you wish to purchase worth P5,000 or more;
- Click “Add to Cart”;
- Once finished, click “Cart” and select “Checkout now”;
- Sign in or create an AllHome account;
- Click “Coupon/Gift Certificate” and enter the promo code: ALLHOMEXBPI200, to avail of the P200 OFF;
- Click “Apply”;
- Select your preferred shipping method then click “Continue”;
- Select “Credit or debit card” as a payment method and input your BPI card information;
- Read the terms and conditions and click “Yes, I agree with the terms and conditions”;
- Click “Place Order” to finalize order;
- The P200 OFF will be deducted from your total bill.
III. Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the offer, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases in stores or online at allhomeclick.com at AllHome Corp. (the “Merchant”). A minimum spend of Php 5,000 is required to avail of the P200 OFF.
- The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
- The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the offer to his or her card.
- Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI.
- The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Merchant.
- In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
IV. Customer Support
For any questions or clarifications, please contact AllHome Corp. at +63 2 8360257 or email email@example.com.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-100357 Series of 2020