Program Title: BPI Real Thrills Rewards and Robinsons Rewards
Description: BPI Cardholders can now convert their BPI Real Thrills Rewards (RTR) points to Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC) points. RRC points may be used for to pay for purchases in participating Robinsons stores and partner merchant establishments:
*Stores operated by Robinsons Specialty Stores Inc.
Points Conversion: 10 Real Thrills Rewards points = 1 Robinsons Rewards Card point
1. The program is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders with any of the following BPI Credit Cards.
2. Cardholders can convert their BPI Real Thrills Rewards Points to Robinsons Rewards Card points through the following channels:
Cardholders can use this table as reference on the point conversion:
BPI RTR POINTS
3. Cardholders must provide the following information when converting their RTR points to RRC points:
*Note: The BPI Cardholders’ email address provided must be the same as the mobile number in the BPI Credit Cards' customer records.
a. If the email address does not match with BPI Credit Cards' records, cardholder will be required to update contact information through any of the following channels:
4. Robinsons Rewards Card points will be credited to the cardholder’s corresponding Robinsons Rewards Member ID within fifteen (15) calendar days upon receipt of valid request.
5. Successfully converted BPI RTR Points to RRC Points cannot be reversed and shall be subject to the prevailing terms and conditions of the Robinsons Rewards program.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is BPI Real Thrills Rewards (RTR)?
The BPI Real Thrills Rewards program is the prevailing customer loyalty program established and maintained by BPI under which BPI Cardholders can earn BPI Real Thrills Rewards Points when they use their BPI Credit Card.
2. What is Robinsons Rewards Card (RRC)?
Robinsons Rewards Card is a loyalty card that allows Members to earn points for their patronage in any participating Robinsons stores and partner establishments. Every qualified purchase in any Robinsons participating store and partner establishments entitles the Member to use his/her Robinsons Rewards Card and earn rewards points that can be used to pay for purchases. Members are given exclusive discounts and promotions depending on their purchases.
3. Who are eligible to convert RTR points to RRC points?
The program is open to all BPI Credit Cardholders with any of the following BPI Credit Cards:
4. I am not a Robinsons Rewards Card Member, can I still convert my RTR points to Robinsons Rewards points?
No. Conversion of RTR points to Robinsons Rewards points is valid for Robinsons Rewards Card members only. You can apply for a Robinsons Rewards Card by purchasing a Robinsons Rewards Application Kit at the Customer Service/Cashier of participating Robinsons stores for Php150.
5. Who is eligible for a Robinsons Rewards Card?
All legitimate Philippine residents with a valid government issued ID or Barangay Certificate are qualified to join. For applicants below 18 years old and at least 15 years of age, a School ID may be presented with consent of parent or legal guardian.
6. Can I nominate my Supplementary’s Robinsons Rewards Card number?
No. Only Principal cardholders can redeem their RTR points for RRC points.
7. My registered email address with BPI Credit Cards is outdated. Can I still redeem my RTR points to RRC points?
Yes, but cardholder must first update his contact details through any of the following channels:
8. How many RRC points will I receive once I convert my RTR Points?
It will depend on the number of BPI RTR points you would like to convert. You can earn one (1) Robinsons Rewards points for every ten (10) RTR Points.
9. What can I redeem with my RRC points?
Each RRC Point has a redemption value of Php 1.00 from all the Robinsons Rewards offers. Points earned may be used to pay for purchases in any of the participating Robinsons stores and fuel from participating Caltex stations except for purchase of Robinsons Gift Certificates and other items or services that Robinsons may include or exclude from time to time at its sole discretion without need of prior notice.
10. How soon can I get my converted RRC points?
Robinsons Rewards points will be credited to the Cardholder’s nominated Robinsons Rewards Card Number within fifteen (15) calendar days from receipt of valid request. Once credited, it will be ready for use as payment in participating Robinsons stores and Caltex stations.
11. If I have questions regarding my BPI Credit Card who can I contact?
You may direct all BPI Credit Card-related inquiries to 24-hour BPI Contact Center at (+632) 889-10000.
12. If I have questions regarding my Robinsons Rewards Card who can I contact?
You may direct all Robinsons Rewards-related inquiries to Robinsons Rewards Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. How can I keep track of my RRC points?
There are several ways to check your available RRC points:
14. When will my Robinsons Rewards Card expire?
The Robinsons Rewards Card is valid for two (2) years from the date of application.
15. When will my Robinsons Rewards points expire?
Points earned during the membership period are to be used and redeemed within the same period, otherwise it will be forfeited. No points may be carried over to subsequent renewal/s.
16. My RTR points have been converted into RRC points. I would like to request for conversion of RRC
points to RTR points again. Can you credit back my RTR points?
No. Once a valid redemption of RRC points has been processed, it cannot be credited back to RTR
points, under any condition.
To know the complete FAQs of Robinsons Rewards Card, visit https://www.facebook.com/RobinsonsRewardsCard
Conversion Terms and Conditions: