As part of the mandate of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to ensure that all cards are EMV-chip enabled by June 2018, ALL non-EMV enabled Prepaid Cards will be deactivated by June 1, 2018.
This includes More Fun Visa, My ePrepaid, and Express Cash Cards.
To ensure that our cardholders may continue to enjoy the benefits of a Prepaid Card, we would like to offer More Fun Visa, My ePrepaid and Express Cash cardholders whose cards are expiring in 2018 an EMV-enabled BPI Prepaid Card. Choose between getting a BPI ePay Mastercard and an Amore Visa Prepaid Card – for FREE!
Yes, you read it right, the card application fee for your new Prepaid Card is on us! In order to avail of the free Prepaid Card, complete the following steps:
1. Fill out a Prepaid Application form with your correct and complete details. You may fill out and submit a form online by clicking the “Apply Now” link below and choosing the Prepaid Card that’s right for you.
2. Visit your nominated branch once you receive an SMS that your card is ready for pickup.
3. Once at the branch, provide personnel with your current
4. Once you surrender your current Prepaid Card to the Branch personnel, you can bring home your FREE Prepaid Card.
5. Load your card over the counter at any BPI branch, or through your BPI mobile app or through online banking if you are a BPI deposit account holder.
Enjoy shopping in stores and online!
To learn more about BPI ePay Mastercard and Amore Visa Prepaid, click here.