|50% off Best Available Rates on Fairmont Gold Rooms at Fairmont Makati using your BPI Visa Signature Credit Card.
Friday to Sunday (including long weekends)
- The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary BPI Visa Signature cardholders.
- Booking period is from August 1 – October 25, 2018, extended until January 20, 2019, as approved by DTI.
- Stay Period is from August 1, 2018 – January 27, 2019.
- Advance reservation is required to guarantee availability of rooms. Reservations may be made through the channels below:
- FAIRMONT MAKATI’s reservation hotline at +63 (2) 795 0711
- FAIRMONT MAKATI’s website at www.farimont.com/makati and key in the appropriate promo code PBPI to avail of the discount.
- The Promo is applicable to a maximum of two (2) rooms.
- The standard room cancellation policy of THE FAIRMONT MAKATI applies. Cancellations must be received by 1400 hours (hotel local time) 48 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid one night penalty charge.
- Discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
- The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
- Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the Participating Merchants.
- In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
- The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on the promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability can avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 14123, Series of 2018
For more Real Thrills by BPI,