50% OFF on ala carte orders (food and drinks) for a minimum spend of P 3,000 and maximum spend of P 15,000 using your BPI Visa Signature Card.
- The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary BPI Visa Signature cardholders.
- Promo period is from November 1, 2018 – January 31, 2019, extended until February 28, 2019.
- The offer is available at Nikkei, One Rockwell branch.
- To avail of the promo, the cardholder must use his/her valid BPI Visa Signature Card to pay for his/her single-receipt bill (inclusive of VAT, service charge, and prevailing local taxes).
- A cardholder is entitled to avail of the 50% off for a minimum spend of P3,000 (or maximum spend of P15,000). Only one (1) transaction per cardholder per day shall be allowed.
- Advance reservation is recommended to guarantee availability. Reservations may be made by calling the Nikkei One Rockwell branch reservation hotline at following reservation hotline +63 916 636 9817.
- Discount is applicable to a maximum of 6 guests for every single-receipt transaction.
- The offer is valid for dine-in only.
- Standard charges apply.
- Discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
- The offer excludes payments for banquet sales, private functions and parties.
- Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
- The cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
- Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the participating merchants.
- In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 1735, Series of 2019
For more Real Thrills by BPI,