1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
2. BPI Cardholders are entitled to avail of an exclusive offer of 15% discount on all regular-priced Nike items for a minimum single-receipt purchase of P5,000. using any of their Participating BPI Cards at Nike Forum during the Promo Period. Markdown-protected items and special releases are not included.
3. Promo period is from January 4, 2019 to August 31, 2019.
4. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at the Participating Branches of Nike Forum. The Participating Branches are listed in www.bpicards.com.
5. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his card.
8. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Nike Forum. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.In the purchase of services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expander Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
9. Any dispute concerning the product/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Nike Forum with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo campaign.
Harbor Point, Subic
For more Real Thrills by BPI,