|| Booking Period:
February 1 – May 31, 2019
February 1 – June 15, 2019
| 50% discount over rack rate every Monday to Sunday.
Early check-in, Late-checkout, automatic room upgrade, subject to availability
|Dining|| February 1 – May 31, 2019
|| 50% OFF on ala carte orders at Samira Restaurant and Anila Poolside
Anya Resorts every Monday to Sunday.
1. The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary BPI Visa Signature cardholders.
2. To avail of the promo, the cardholder must use his/her valid BPI Visa Signature Card to pay for his/her single-receipt bill (inclusive of VAT, service charge, and prevailing local taxes).
3. Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant.
| 1. Prior reservation is required to avail of the offer. For room reservations, booking must be done through
email@example.com or by calling the reservation hotline at 0998-5779999, (02) 6571640
or (046) 4198040.
2. The promo is not available to groups of three (3) or more rooms.
3. The standard room cancellation policy applies. Cancellations must be received fourteen (14) days
prior to the arrival date to avoid one night penalty charge.
| 1. A cardholder is entitled to a maximum discount of P5,000 (or maximum spend of P10,000) for
every single-receipt transaction.
2. The offer is valid for dine-in only.
3. Standard charges apply.
4. The offer excludes payments for banquet sales, private functions and parties.
5. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
4. Discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
5. The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
6. Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the participating merchants.
7. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
8. Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
9. The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
10. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 1250, Series of 2019