50% discount on lunch and dinner buffet when you use your BPI Visa Signature Card at Misto, Seda Vertis North.
Promo is valid from Monday to Sunday (except on Seafood Sunday lunch buffet and holidays).
- The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary BPI Visa Signature cardholders.
- Promo period is from February 1 – April 30, 2019.
- To avail of the promo, the cardholder must use his/her valid BPI Visa Signature Card to pay for his/her single-receipt bill (inclusive of VAT, service charge, and prevailing local taxes).
- Discount is applicable to a minimum of 4 and maximum of 10 guests for every single-receipt transaction. Discount is also not applicable for children’s rate.
- Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
- The offer is valid for dine-in only.
- Offer is not valid on blackout dates. Blackout dates include February 14 (Lunch and Dinner), April 21 Easter Sunday (Lunch and Dinner).
- Standard charges apply.
- Discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
- The offer excludes payments for banquet sales, private functions and parties.
- The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
- Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the cardholder and the participating merchants.
- In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
- Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 1671, Series of 2019