|Promo period||March 15, 2019 to June 15, 2019|
Register now for the promo!
1. The promo is open to Principal Credit Cardholders in good standing. The qualified cards are as follows:
|Qualified BPI Credit Card||The following cards are NOT qualified|
|Legal Entity: Bank of the Philippine Island||Corporate Classic|
|Amore Visa||Corporate Mastercard|
|Amore Visa Platinum|
|SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard|
|Visa Signature Card|
|Legal Entity: BPI Family Bank|
|BPI Family Credit Card|
2. Promo period is from March 15 to June 15 2019.
3. BPI Credit Cardholders with a qualifying spend using his/her Qualified BPI Credit Card will be eligible to earn a 3% Travel Rebate for all qualified purchases.
4. To qualify for the Travel Rebate, the Principal Cardholder must meet the following requirements:
a. Principal Cardholder must register his BPI Credit 16-Digit Customer Number once through SMS, e-mail or both within the promo period. Refer to the Registration Mechanics for full details.
i. Principal Cardholder holding multiple BPI credit cards with the same Customer Number only needs to register once.
ii. Principal Cardholder holding a BPI credit card and BPI Family Bank credit card must register the unique customer number of each of the two cards from different legal entities, respectively.
b. Principal Cardholder should use any of the qualified BPI Credit Card within the promo period for a minimum accumulated retail straight and/or installment purchase of PHp200,000 for any of the following types of transactions indicated in section 4.c.
c. The following transactions are qualified to earn the Travel Rebate:
|International (outside PH)
All in-store transactions are qualified except:
d. Principal Cardholder is entitled to receive a 3% Travel Rebate on his qualified and posted transaction(s) after his successful registration.
5. The following are NOT qualified to earn the 3% Travel Rebate:
a. Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Credit-to-Cash, other Non-Retail SIP Loan products
b. Transactions from these businesses: casino/gambling, money transfers, quasi cash financial institution, political organizations and bail & bond payment.
c. All foreign-currency retail transactions that are converted to Philippine pesos using the Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) or Cardholder Preferred Currency (CPC) financial service
d. Retail and online purchases for business purposes or for non-personal purposes
e. Transactions that are subsequently cancelled or refunded
6. Qualified and registered Principal Cardholder with qualified transaction(s) and who met the minimum accumulated spend requirement of at least PHP200,000 will receive a 3% Travel Rebate that will be credited on his/her Statement of Account thirty (30) days after the end of the promo period.
7. The maximum rebate that one (1) unique customer will be allowed to earn is PHp30,000.
8. Multiple BPI Credit cards owned by the same customer will be considered as one customer. Qualified purchases earned across different BPI Credit Cards having the same Customer Number, will be computed and calculated as one. Purchases earned in different BPI Credit Cards of different legal entities will be considered as two separate Customer Numbers and will not be consolidated as one in computing for the minimum accumulated spend requirement.
9. The rebate cap will apply per customer number, per legal entity.
10. The Travel Rebate will be credited to the BPI Credit Card with the highest amount of retail transactions 30 days after the end of promo period.
11. In case of dispute with respect to BPI and the customers' availment of promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its third-party contractor or agent to perform and complete the redemption process.
13. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments or such other channels or electronic applications selected by BPI, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this promo campaign.
1. To qualify for the Travel Rebate Promo, the Principal Cardholder must register from March 15, 2019 to June 15, 2019 the BPI Credit 16-Digit Customer Number once per legal entity through SMS, e-mail or both using the following format:
Text BPITRAVEL <16-Digit Customer Number> and send to 2256
Type the 16-Digit Customer Number in the subject line and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Principal Cardholder will NOT be qualified to earn the Travel Rebate if the Principal Cardholder has NOT registered his mobile, email, or both to the promo on or before June 15, 2019.
3. Only the Principal Cardholder is allowed to register for the promo. All qualified and posted transactions of the Principal Cardholder, including his Supplementary Cardholder(s), will earn the Travel Rebate
4. For multiple channel registrations, the Principal Cardholder can choose to register both his mobile number and e-mail address simultaneously or at different times.
5. The mobile number and/or e-mail address used for registration MUST BE THE SAME with the Principal Cardholder’s contact details in BPI Credit’s system records. Should there be any changes, it is the responsibility of the Principal Cardholder to update his contact information in BPI Credit Cards’ system records.
6. In case the mobile number and/or e-mail address does not match with BPI Credit’s system records, the Principal Cardholder is required to update his contact information through any of the following channels:
Note: The Principal Cardholder may register after two (2) banking days from date of contact information update.
7. Principal Cardholder will receive an auto-reply to confirm receipt of his registration entry through SMS, e-mail or both depending on the channel used for the registration.
8. Principal Cardholder will be notified on the registration result through SMS, e-mail or both within two (2) banking days from the registration date.
9. BPI Credit will provide the reason for unsuccessful registration to the Principal Cardholder.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3941, Series of 2019.