April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
Enjoy great deals when you use your BPI Visa Credit Card at the Crimson Hotel.
1. Offer can only be availed by using a BPI Amore Visa, BPI Amore Visa Platinum or BPI Visa Signature card to pay.
2. Offer on rooms is applicable to Online Booking only using the Promo Code ""VISA"" thru http://www.crimsonhotel.com/mactan/
3. Not to be used in conjunction with other promos.
4. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discounts or the discounts provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
VISA Terms & Conditions
1.1. The Promotion is open to all principal and supplementary holders of Visa Credit, Debit, Prepaid and Commercial cards issued in the Philippines and abroad (“Cards”) (“Cardholders”).
2. Promotion Mechanics and Conditions
2.1. The Promotion commences on April 1, 2019 and ends on March 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). All transactions must be made within the Promotion Period to avail of the Promotion.
2.2. To avail of the offer/s, Visa cardholder needs to settle his/her bill at the participating venue using his/her Visa card.
2.3. Offers/freebies are not convertible to cash.
2.4. Merchant has restrictions on the use of the promotional offers, please refer to the website for details : www.visa.com.ph/epic
2.5. A principal Card account is treated separately from the supplementary Card account. Transactions for the principal account will be considered separate from transactions of the supplementary account and vice versa.
2.6. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other merchant or Visa promotion or discount.
2.7. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discounts or the discounts provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Visa reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Philippines regulatory authority.
Per DTI - FTEB Permit No. 5482 Series of 2019.