|May 18, 2019 to December 30, 2019||
Enjoy 50% OFF with your BPI Card when you dine at Spectrum, Fairmont Makati.
1. The Promo is open to BPI Cardholders of Participating BPI Cards in good standing. The Participating BPI Cards are as follows:
2. The Promo Period is from May 18, 2019 to December 30, 2019
3. BPI Credit, Debit, and Prepaid Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive Promo Offers within the promo period:
a. 50% OFF on Spectrum buffet dining every day from Monday to Sunday (Lunch and Dinner), except Sunday Brunch. Offer is applicable for a minimum of 2 pax and maximum of 15 pax per card.
4. To qualify for the discount, the BPI Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Card to pay for his or her purchases at Spectrum, Fairmont Makati.
5. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product.
7. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his card.
8. The promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Spectrum. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable. In the purchase of services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expander Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
9. Any dispute concerning the service/s related to the promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Spectrum with the concurrence of DTI.
10. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
11. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo campaign.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9323, Series of 2019