April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2020
• 30% OFF on published room rates
• 50% OFF on published rooms rates on off peak season
1. Offer can only be availed by using a BPI Amore Visa, BPI Amore Visa Platinum or BPI Visa Signature card to book and pay.
2. Room rates are NET and inclusive of all applicable government taxes.
3. Applicable between Sunday to Wednesday only from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
4. Offer of up to 50% off on published room rates during peak season can be availed from June 15, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
For inquiries and bookings:
Telephone Number: (+63) (74) 4240931
5. Special Rates are not applicable during Weekends [Thurs.-Sat], Holidays, Long Weekends & closed out periods.
6. Complimentary Upgrade to Garden View upon availability during check in at the hotel.
7. Room rates don’t include Buffet Breakfast. Buffet Breakfast is at Php880.00 net per person.
8. Extra Person/Bed charge is at Php1,680.00 net per night without Buffet Breakfast.
9. All guest rooms will be subject to space availability.
10. Standard check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 11:00 AM.
11. Not to be used in conjunction with other promos.
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discounts or the discounts provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.ly be availed by using a Visa card to pay.
VISA Terms & Conditions
1.1 The Promotion is open to all principal and supplementary holders of Visa Credit, Debit, Prepaid and Commercial cards issued in the Philippines and abroad (“Cards”) (“Cardholders”).
2. Promotion Mechanics and Conditions
2.1 The Promotion commences on April 1, 2019 and ends on March 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”). All transactions must be made within the Promotion Period to avail of the Promotion.
2.2 To avail of the offer/s, Visa cardholder needs to settle his/her bill at the participating venue using his/her Visa card.
2.3 Offers/freebies are not convertible to cash.
2.4 Merchant has restrictions on the use of the promotional offers, please refer to the website for details : www.visa.com.ph/epic
2.5 A principal Card account is treated separately from the supplementary Card account. Transactions for the principal account will be considered separate from transactions of the supplementary account and vice versa.
2.6 This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other merchant or Visa promotion or discount.
2.7. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discounts, the Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discounts or the discounts provided under the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Visa reserves the right, in its discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Promotion at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Philippines regulatory authority.
Per DTI - FTEB Permit No. 5482 Series of 2019.