50% OFF* on total food bill at Sage Bespoke Grill from Monday to Sunday (lunch and dinner)
*For a minimum spend of P5,000 and maximum spend of P10,000
1. The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary BPI Visa Signature cardholders.
2. Promo period is from September 1, 2019 to November 15, 2019.
3. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to the following discounts when they use their card to pay for his/her single-receipt bill within the promo period.
4. The offer is valid for orders placed by dine-in customers from Mondays to Sundays (lunch and dinner).
5. The offer excludes payments for banquet sales, private functions and parties.
6. Promo is not available on all special and legal holidays
7. Promotion is valid for regular a la carte menu offers only.
8. Standard charges apply.
9. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
10. The discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
11. The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
12. Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the participating merchants.
13. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
15. The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
16. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 16665, Series of 2019