20% OFF* on food bill when you use your BPI Gold or Platinum Credit Card
50% OFF* on food bill when you use your BPI Visa Signature Card
*For a min. spend of P5,000 and max. spend of P20,000 excluding VAT, Service Charge and all prevailing local taxes.
Monday to Friday (excluding holidays)
1. The promo is open to the following BPI Credit Card* variants:
*Valid for both Principal and Supplementary Credit Cardholders
2. Promo period is from September 2 to October 25, 2019.
3. A cardholder is entitled to a maximum discount of P10,000 for BPI Visa Signature cardholders and P4,000 for BPI Gold and Platinum cardholders (equivalent to a maximum spend of P20,000, excluding VAT, Service Charge and all prevailing local taxes) for every single-receipt transaction. Only one (1) transaction per cardholder, per day shall be allowed and a maximum of 10 transactions for the entire promo period.
4. VAT, service charge and prevailing local taxes shall be excluded from the promo. The transaction amount, which is the basis of the discount, shall not include the VAT, service charge and prevailing local taxes.
5. The offer excludes take-out, set menus, banquet menus, drinks and beverages, payments for banquet sales, private functions and parties.
6. The offer is valid for orders placed by dine-in customers from Monday to Friday (lunch and dinner).
7. Promo is not available on all special and legal holidays.
8. Advance reservation is required to guarantee availability. Intent to avail of promo must be made upon reservation. Reservations may be made by calling +63 (2) 650 7189 or +63 (2) 650 8428
9. Cardholder must present qualified BPI Credit Card before ordering.
10. Standard charges apply.
11. The discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
12. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
13. For Cardholders with multiple participating cards (BPI Gold Mastercard, BPI SkyMiles Platinum Mastercard, BPI Visa Signature Card and BPI Amore Visa Platinum Card), only ONE (1) Credit Card will be accepted per visit.
14. The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
15. Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the participating merchant.
16. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
17. Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
18. The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
19. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 14737, Series of 2019