50% OFF on Lung Hin when you use your BPI Visa Signature Card
1. The Promo is open to all Principal and Supplementary cardholders of BPI Visa Signature Card.
2. The Promo Period is from August 7, 2019 to October 15, 2019.
3. BPI Visa Signature Cardholders are entitled to the following exclusive offers within the Promo Period:
4. To qualify for the discount, the Cardholder must use his or her Participating BPI Visa Signature Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at Frontier Ortigas Hotel & Resort Corporation within the Promo Period.
5. Discount should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. The offer is not convertible to cash or credit. It may not be exchanged with any other product/services.
7. The Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of Frontier Ortigas Hotel & Resort Corporation.
DINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Applicable if Promo Offer is a discount:
a. The Cardholder is entitled to a maximum discount of PHP 5,000.00 (or maximum spend of PHP 10,000) for every single-receipt transaction;
b. Advance reservation is recommended to guarantee availability. Reservations may be made by calling the branch reservation hotline at (02) 7207720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. The offer is valid for dine-in only;
d. The offer excludes payments for delivery, banquet sales, private functions and parties;
e. Beverages and service charge are not included in the computation of the discount;
f. Discount should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
g. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing transactions in to multiple transactions to avail of multiple discounts.
8. The Cardholder agrees that should his or her purchase and/or availment of services be found fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the value of the discount to his or her card.
9. The Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promos of Frontier Ortigas Hotel & Resort Corporation. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) an Act Expanding Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said laws, whichever is higher, if applicable.
10. Any dispute concerning the products and/or services related to the Promo offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Frontier Ortigas Hotel & Resort Corporation with the concurrence of DTI.
11. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of the Promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves participating Merchant and its performance and/or delivery of products and/or services to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and participating Merchant with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
12. Terms and conditions governing the issuance and use of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips, and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable to this Promo.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 14813, Series of 2019