1. The Real 0% facility is available to active cardholders of the following BPI Credit Cards:
2. Cardholder is entitled to Real 0% installment on 3 up to 12 months term.
3. Purchase of one (1) unit of any selected ticket is considered a single purchase transaction. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting the single purchase transaction across several participating BPI cards or into smaller transaction sizes which will consequently require multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed. However, if a client wishes to purchase more than one unit of the selected ticket, each unit can be charged as a single purchase transaction to different BPI participating cards.
4. BPI shall offer Special Installment Plan (SIP) Real 0% interest terms on select tickets for a minimum purchase for BPI credit cardholders only.
4.1. The minimum single purchase transaction is P3,000.
4.2. The installment offer and terms vary per merchant and may be available for select shows only.
4.3. All transactions are subject to BPI Authorizations approval.
5. Should the credit cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI Cards will charge an early termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is P550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
6. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products.
7. Offer should be given instantly at the merchant branch where the purchase was made.
8. Any dispute concerning the offer, or service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and merchant.
9. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of Real 0%, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final and irrevocable. However, if dispute involves merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and merchant.
10. The terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this offer.
50th Season Shows