Avail of an annual membership at the Health Club and get 2 complimentary spa services at Spa at the Shangri-La.
1. The promo is open to Principal and Supplementary cardholders of BPI Visa Signature Card.
2. Promo period is from September 1 to November 15, 2019.
3. Cardholder shall review and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Merchant:
ACCOMMODATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
a. Prior reservation is required to avail of the offer. For spa reservations, booking must be done through firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the reservation hotline at (63 2) 813 8888 ext. 7086.
b. The complimentary spa services will be given in the form of gift certificates that are transferable. The gift certificates will be given to the member at least 14 working days after payment of the membership.
c. Only the following spa services can be availed using the gift certificates: 60-minute aromatic massage
4. Standard charges apply.
5. Splitting a single transaction to avail of multiple discounts is prohibited.
6. The discount is not convertible to cash or credit.
7. The Cardholder agrees that if his/her purchase is found to be fraudulent, BPI shall have the right to charge the discount to his/her BPI Card.
8. Any dispute concerning the products and services related to the offer shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and the participating merchants.
9. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the cardholder’s availment of the promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
10. Terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards and reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
11.The offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be availed in conjunction with other promotional offers by BPI and the partner merchant.
12. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the Senior Citizen and Person with Disability may avail of the promotional discount or the discounted provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010 or Magna Carta for Persons with Disability, whichever is higher.
Per DTI – FTEB Permit No. 16665, Series of 2019