1. The promo offer is open to all active cardholders in good credit standing of the following BPI Cards:
2. Additional 5% discount will be given to all active credit cardholders in good credit standing of the following BPI Credit Cards:
3. Royal Gem Holiday Private Sale is exclusive to BPI Credit Cardholders. Details are as follows:
I. Preview Sale (October 11)
a. Purchases with a minimum of P30,000 from 10AM to 1PM during the event will get a limited edition Royal Gem X Love Marie jewelry plate
b. Up to 50% OFF on Diamonds, Gemstones, South Sea Pearls, Pre-Owned, and Italian Gold jewelry
c. Up to 24 months Real 0% instalment on selected items
d. GC on the qualified tiered spend valid for cardholder’s next purchase at the branch where the GC was given:
II. Private Sale (October 12 -20)
a. Up to 50% OFF on Diamonds, Gemstones, South Sea Pearls, Pre-Owned, and Italian Gold jewelry
b. Up to 24 months Real 0% instalment on selected items
c. GC on the qualified tiered spend valid for cardholder’s next purchase at the branch where the GC was given:
4. To qualify, Cardholder must use his or her BPI Credit Card to pay for his or her purchases at the participating branches.
5. Discount/offer should be given instantly where the purchase was made.
6. Purchase of one (1) unit of any selected item is considered a single purchase transaction. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting the single purchase transaction across several participating BPI Credit Cards or into smaller transaction sizes which will consequently require multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed. However, if a client wishes to purchase more than one unit of the selected item, each unit can be charged as a single purchase transaction to different BPI participating cards.
7. During the promo period, BPI shall offer Special Installment Plan (SIP) Real 0% interest terms on select items for a minimum purchase for BPI credit cardholders only.
7.1. The minimum single purchase transaction is P3,000.
7.2. All transactions are subject to BPI Authorizations approval.
7.3. Cardholder can also choose to avail of other SIP features:
Up to 100% BONUS MADNESS LIMIT for qualified credit cardholders
Subject to favorable credit history, qualified credit cardholders will enjoy increased purchasing power with a bonus installment credit limit of up to 100% of their regular credit line. Approved installment transaction will automatically be deducted from the Madness limit. 100% Bonus Madness Limit is only applicable to installment transactions.
Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) *only available to 12-month term and up
The first monthly amortization will be posted to the cardholder’s account up to 30 days from the date of purchase. The succeeding amortizations shall be billed every month thereafter, until the full transaction amount is paid in full. The cardholder should advise cashier/store personnel if he will avail of BNPL, otherwise, the regular installment plan payment scheme will be applied. The approved installment full transaction is automatically deducted from the cardholder's available regular limit.
8. Should the credit cardholder decide to terminate the SIP transaction prior to the first billing, BPI Cards will charge an early termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If pre-termination is done after 1st billing, the early termination fee is P550. The monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest charges then to principal amount using the diminishing balance method.
9. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificates, privileges, rewards and/or other items/products.
10. Merchant discount/offer should be given instantly at the merchant branch where the purchase was made.
11. Promo is not valid in conjunction with any ongoing promotion, in-house promo or ad promo and other discount. In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, in compliance to the Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010 (R.A. 9994) and An Act Expanding the Benefits and Privileges of Persons with Disability (PWD) (R.A. 10754), the senior citizen or PWD can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the said R.A.s, whichever is higher, if applicable.
12. Any dispute concerning the offer, discount, or service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Beneluxe Trading Corporation (Royal Gem) with concurrence of DTI.
13. In case of dispute in respect of BPI only and the customers' availment of promo, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final and irrevocable. However, if dispute involves merchant and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the General Provisions set out above, the decision of BPI and Beneluxe Trading Corporation (Royal Gem) with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
14. The terms and conditions governing issuance of BPI Cards, reminders and other provisions contained in card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this promo campaign.
We will undergo a major systems upgrade on October 19, 2019 (Saturday), from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM. This is in line with our continuing efforts to provide more advanced services and capabilities for you.
During this time, our online banking, mobile app, BizLink and ELink platforms, ATMs, CAMs, and Debit Card services will be temporarily unavailable. Likewise, all branches will be closed from October 19-20.
Our credit card and prepaid card services will remain accessible.Please plan your weekend transactions accordingly.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-19397 Series of 2019.