1. The Special Installment Plan (S.I.P.) facility is open to existing BPI Credit Card cardholders:
2. Cardholder should personally present his BPI Express Credit Card or BPI Family Credit Card to the cashier to avail of the S.I.P. facility for a minimum transaction amount of P3, 000.00 and sign the BPI charge slip when the transaction is approved.
3. The cardholder should advise the cashier / hospital personnel of the installment term where the corresponding factor rate will be applied to the principal amount.
4. The approved installment transaction is automatically deducted from the cardholder’s available credit limit and is subject to BPI Authorizations approval.
5. Any dispute concerning the offer, or service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and merchant.
6. If a cardholder decided to pre-terminate his (S.I.P.) transaction prior to the first billing, BPI Express Credit or BPI Family Credit will charge a pre-termination fee of P550 plus an additional 2% interest on the principal amount. If the pre-termination is done after the first billing, monthly payment shall first be applied to the interest then to the principal using the diminishing balance method plus a pre-termination fee of P550.
7. The terms and conditions governing the issuance of the BPI Cards and the reminders and other provisions contained in the card carrier, statement of account, charge slips and other documents or instruments, which are made an integral part hereof by reference, shall likewise be resorted to in instances where they are applicable in this offer.